Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mailing it in again...

We should all be very thankful ESPN doesn't care about Sundin the way they do Favre... That's about the only reason we should be happy that hockey isn't as popular in the USA as football or baseball.

Al Cimaglia talks about the same topic that Sam did a few days ago - but in a much longer post with way fewer jokes. It's a good read though but it's about 28 pages long - none of you would have ever read something we wrote if it was that long but you should give his article a shot. It's good.

Also, I think you should go read this over at HockeeNight...

Finally, since there's not much else to write about - I'm stealing shit from other sites again... Pensblog has been posting great motivational posers so I thought I'd give it a shot



You can make your own if you click here - email me your creations and I'll post them here..

No comments: