Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another introduction

So I'm happy to say that I'm not going at this site all on my own anymore... For anyone who is super observant, you might have noticed that the last post had a credit on the end that said "Posted by Matthew K."... that's me.  I've posted everything on this site so far - but not anymore.  There will be a new writer joining me and posting hopefully pretty often.  I'm sure this will really help during the season since I'm probably not going to be able to watch every single game or hear every rumor about the team.  

We've also had some brief conversations about other things we could be doing both on this site and in other areas.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Lets see how long it takes for him to get quoted on the New York Times...

Expect his first post sometime soon.. until then.. there is absolutely nothing new going on with the Hawks.. except the occasional "classic" game on the NHL Network.. but.. I am about to take the Hawks to the finals in NHL '94.. there's something for you

No comments: