- Evidently there were close 1,000 people watching the scrimmage. Last year when I went (on a holiday) there were probably only 50-75 people and that's when Kane and Toews were actually playing.
- HawksQuarters (the only place you need to go for cheap plastic crap with an indian head on it!) is evidently open 365 days a year - who knew? Someone should at least give those poor bastards a day off on Thanksgiving or something
- Smith scores again - that brings his total to four. He also gets an assist yet I don't read or hear much about him and his chances to make the team.
- Mike Radja has 7 points (2 G, 5 A) and is looking for a contract
- Aliu lost his cool and was looking for a fight but didn't get one but also got another point on the game winning goal
- White finally wins a game coming back from being down 4-0 to win 5-4.
Greenop (who was wearing Al Secord's number 20) scored twice and sent Turner to the locker room with a cut over his eye. Greenop will fight anyone - even if they're wearing a visor.
I don't really get why they decided to pick this game to do play by play. I would rather hear today's scrimmage since it'll be the last chance for the kids to make an impression and they'll play balls out. Although two fights and 9 goals with a big come from behind win is pretty exciting too.